Saturday, April 15, 2006

Hey....What's up everybody?

Thursday

Went to the beach with the family right after returning from school and I know someone who didn't go to school just to escape from PE.....hehe...

Slept at the beach in a tent of course and yeah I still have sleepless nights there...anywhere out of my bed actually....

So I woke up and joined my father fishing...he caught a damn Stingray but as I was about to snap a few pictures, I gave birth to 2 little ones...YES!...the gift of life...so we released it back into the sea...at 1st I though it was shitting sia:)
Went to sleep at about 4

I'll post the pics later...

Friday

Woke up way afer sunrise....9....went fishing by myself (the only thing I can do without my MP3)(It's with Ariff)...guess what....I caught a catfish...YAY!!

Returned home after that cause there'll be a jamming session with the band later...

Jam went allright....exhausting...2 1/2 hours...WOAH!!!....and we'll only be doing it once a month from now one.....to concentrate more on studies...

Then I went home and was all one for a night:(....caught a movie....Analyze This...but was just too tired, I slept halfway...that was around 2

Saturday

Woke up at 12 today to a phone call by Shahril telling me to go online to send em something...WTH!!

Oh yeah...he also asked me whether I wanted to go swimming with the others today...NO!!!...cos I gotta stay home and besides...I just returned from the beach...another one???...noway man!!!

Went online anyways....spent about 1 hr on the computer till I remembered...'I haven't had my breakfast'....nobody home anyway so I had to prepare my own food...GREAT!!!...about damn time!!!....

Boiled some water....to make Milo and while waiting, chatted with Ain....we spoke MALAY...wth...and she told me she had 'mee' for breakdfast....mmmm...smacking those lips right now...What mee is it anyway???..if I may ask...:):)

Made my drink and ate a few plain cracker biscuits with peanut butter and jam....ended up eating the jam right out of the jar....guess I have a new favourite now...JAM...YAY!!!

So now I'm like wasting my Saturday in front of the comp watching a few episode of 'That 70s Show' and maybe a few movies and definitely MUSIC!!!.....It's like part of a teen's life....

So if any of you guys and gals wanna go do something(stupid or not), pm me lah or call or whatever...maybe I'll join you guys....k?

GTG...C, ya:)